Member of the Month-June 2010-Tyler Holland

I recently sat down with newly elected Rough Cut president, Matt Jimenez, and discussed the future of the club. Among many exciting plans Matt has for Rough Cut, he is perhaps most excited about the addition of a monthly article for this blog, which highlights one member who has gone above and beyond his or her expectations. This honor will be given to club members based on their participation in club events, and overall positive presence within Rough Cut. When the topic of who might be honored first was brought up, there was no discussion needed.

Rough Cut Member of the Month
Tyler Holland
by Robert S. Pearson



Matt Jimenez-
I've worked with Tyler pretty early on in the film course. The guy has a great attitude and has always been there for me in whatever help I need for projects, or class work. He's contributed a lot to Rough Cut, through promotions, supporting me, the club and the addition of his unusual humor makes things that much more fun.


Ben Hammond-
The first time I met Tyler I was in Fundamentals of Video Production. Right away we hit it off as both friends and filmmakers. I directed a project we did for class and Tyler was the camera operator. His camera work was amazing and I gave him the name "The Human Tripod". Ever since then we have worked on a lot of projects together and I don't see it slowing down anytime soon. Tyler is one of those people who brings a good attitude to any project and works really hard to make it the best. He is now one of my best friends and also one of the more respected filmmakers at school.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks guys! This means a lot to me. Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Working with Tyler was a real honor, indeed. This little Spielberg has a lot to bring to the table and is really respectful with the people he works with. I'd do him any time, I mean, I'd do it again with him.... nevermind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Gabe! It was awesome working with you man. We gotta do it....I mean work together again!

    ReplyDelete