Member of the Month - November - Peter Girgis

Member of the Month
Peter Girgis
November
By Matthew Jimenez

Rough Cut would like to recognize Peter Girgis for his dedication and support.



"Although I have not had the opportunity to work with Peter, I've seen his work and been consistently impressed. Of all the film students in our department, Peter has reason to posses a chip on his shoulder, but he remains humble, reliable and as easy to get along with as anyone I've yet work with. I wish Peter the best of luck, and do look forward to collaborating with him."
Robert S. Pearson-


"Mr Girgis is an Art Institute student who comes to us pursuing a second career. He brings a rich experience to his education and to those around him. Peter shows all the promise of a fine film maker."
Chip Neville-



"Peter Girgis is an exceptionally intelligent, hard-working, and driven individual which can be seen in both his academic and professional accomplishments. Not only does he approach his education with an open mind and positive disposition, but he always conducts himself in a professional manner, representing what Ai hopes to see in all of its students and future graduates."
Justin Padilla-


visit him at:
http://www.facebook.com/pgirgis2?v=photos&so=0#!/pgirgis2?v=wall&so=0

2 comments:

  1. Hey Thanks everyone, I'm flattered. I'm just happy to be doing something I enjoy, but I know I still have a lot to learn. Please don't ever hesitate to ask me for help on any projects, for school or otherwise.

    Pete

    ReplyDelete